Minutes of SC LiteBIRD-Europe Phase-A team – 13-02-2018 meeting

Revision for “Minutes of SC LiteBIRD-Europe Phase-A team – 13-02-2018 meeting” created on February 13, 2018 @ 13:32:35

Minutes of SC LiteBIRD-Europe Phase-A team – 13-02-2018 meeting
<h1>Minutes of the SC meeting of the LiteBIRD-Europe Phase-A team</h1> The SC third meeting has been held today, the 13<sup>th</sup> of February 2018, with the following agenda: <ol> <li>Communications</li> <li><a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hS9_PK3kIVObwxrIFXoiSKUq5ARh0WvD6tfD9s5hGQk/edit#gid=1496295143">LiteBIRD-Europe webpage access and contents</a></li> <li><a href="https://www.litebird-europe.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/LiteBIRD-Europe-Phase-A-Governance-Structure.pdf">Phase-A Governance Structure document</a></li> <li>Policy for new Consortium members</li> <li><a href="https://www.litebird-europe.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/AS-Torino-9-2-2017.pdf">Outcome of the Turing meeting</a> – <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1umqJqsqvj7KxatlTyJu4AP-7w8qiOevldXIBCsXv2QY/edit">Action items</a></li> <li><a href="https://www.litebird-europe.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Techincal-team.pdf">System engineer, technical team and ESA CDF study</a> – <a href="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12tP66Wpt3XAxJXzzVcyrORaWOFc0u0pAvGThlJU2AN4/edit#slide=id.p">diagram</a></li> <li><a href="https://www.litebird-europe.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Project-manager.docx">Project manager</a></li> <li>Next European Consortium meeting – TBC</li> <li>AOB</li> </ol> To the meeting participated: <ol> <li>Erminia Calabrese</li> <li>Paolo de Bernardis</li> <li>Jian-Rong Gao</li> <li>Eiichiro Komatsu</li> <li>Enrique Martinez-Gonzalez</li> <li>Ludovic Montier</li> <li>Giampaolo Pisano</li> <li>Radek Stompor</li> <li>Nicola Vittorio</li> <li>Ingunn Kathrine Wehus</li> </ol> To the meeting participated also the System engineer of the Consortium, Baptiste Mot. <em><u> 2. LiteBIRD-Europe webpage access and contents </u></em> We agreed to revise the list of people with granted access to wiki pages of LiteBIRD-Europe.eu, labelling explicitely the external collaborators. The updated list will be sent to Masashi Hazumi for cross-checking. The slides of the Turin meeting will be uploaded to the webpage on a restricted area accessible only to LiteBIRD-Europe external collaborators. In the same way, only external collaborators will have access to the slides of the Berkeley F2F meeting of last December, also to be uploaded on the Consortium webpage. <em><u>3. Phase-A Governance Structure document </u></em> The discussion on this point has been postponed. <em><u>4. Policy for new Consortium members </u></em> We agreed to be maximally inclusive and to accept new people willing to collaborate during Phase-A1. We agreed to follow a two-steps approach: first, ask people to contribute on specific items inside the JSG structure and, then, to include their National representative in the SC. Given the interest shown by Sweden, both during the ESA/SPC meeting and directly to the Consortium members, we agreed to delegate Ludovic Montier to contact Jon Gudmundsson to agree on a work plan that Sweden could be interested to follow. On a more general ground, it has been noticed that not all the LiteBIRD-Europe members are part of JSG groups. Regarding this point, Eiichiro Komatsu suggested to contact Masashi Hazumi for deciding how to proceed during Phase-A1 and beyond. On a similar line, it was agreed that it will be the Consortium, rather than the National Contact Points, to propose new external collaborators. <em><u>5. Outcome of the Turing meeting – Action items </u></em> It was briefly discussed the action item list prepared by Radek Stompor. It was recognized the urgency of converging on a baseline and a backup design for HFT. Giampaolo Pisano will organize in the next few days a telecon of the extended HFT WG to converge rapidly on a common decision. <em><u>6. System engineer, technical team and ESA CDF study – diagram </u></em> It was briefly discussed by Baptiste Mot the structure of the HFT system team. Ludovic Montier will organize a telecon on Friday afternoon to converge on a list of names to be involved through the HFT technical team to the ESA CDF study. <span style="text-decoration: underline"><em>7. Project manager</em></span> This point was not discussed. However, Erminia Calabrese volunteered to update the Governance Structure document with the policy for new Consortium members as well as with duties and responsibilities of the System Engineer and Project Manager. The draft of the new Governance Structure document will be circulated before the next SC meeting. <span style="text-decoration: underline"><em>Next telecon</em></span> At the end of today telecon, we agreed to have the next SC meeting on Monday the 19th of February at 13:00 (CET).

OldNewDate CreatedAuthorActions
February 13, 2018 @ 13:32:35 nicki54
February 13, 2018 @ 13:32:33 [Autosave] nicki54
February 13, 2018 @ 13:27:35 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 13:26:54 [Autosave] wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 13:21:05 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 13:12:18 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 13:09:25 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 12:55:53 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 12:52:25 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 12:45:55 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 12:44:40 wp_2381204
February 13, 2018 @ 11:25:37 wp_2381204